Friday, August 28, 2009

What a week!

My computer woes quickly took a back seat this past weekend. My best friends mom has been battling different cancers for many years. On Sat. they decided to stop fighting, and at 4pm she was moved to the hospice room of our local hospital. At 12:45am Sunday morning, she went home to be with Jesus. We NEVER expected it to be so soon, not even her Dr. She went peacefully, and it was a blessing she didn't have to suffer anymore, but such a shock. It has been a long week of dinners, calling hours, and the funeral. This is my second girlfriend to loose her mom this month!

I do have a couple of projects I will try to get posted later today. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Im so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with your friend, her family and you.

Denise Hill said...

Thanks so much. I really appreciate your prayers!
Denise